Twenty First Century Entertaining on Charleston’s Historic Meeting Street
Located at one of Charleston’s most historic addresses, Camden Room makes its home in the circa 1856 Deans Warehouse. Featuring exposed brick, hardwood floors and original beams that accent 30’ ceilings, the copper roof and natural light from clerestory windows in our space epitomize Southern Hospitality.
Can accommodate up to 250 guests
Includes use of the facility for a five hour event, onsite venue manager and security
Convenient parking is available in parking structures nearby (regular rates apply)
- Centrally located in the heart of Historic Charleston
- Warm tones with exposed brick and hardwood floors
- Tables and chairs for 150 guests
- Onsite prep area with refrigerator.
- Integrated A/V System
- Onsite Catering Hookups in John Street lot
- Clerestory with natural lighting
- Original beams accent 30’ ceilings
- Large adjacent covered elevated walkway and Meeting Street Porch
- Open air breezeway with fans and gas heaters
- Room features paintings by Manning Williams
|Monday thru Thursday - Corporate Day*||$700|
|Monday thru Thursday - Evening||$2000|
The Shed Downtown
Flexible Lowcountry Entertaining in the Heart of Charleston
The Shed Downtown is a venue unlike any other. Uniquely situated in The Howard R. Chapman Bus Shed and the newly renovated Charleston Visitor Center “The Shed Downtown,” is the perfect venue for a variety of events in the heart of Historic Charleston. From small parties to large open air festivals our venue offers unmatched versatility with a historic flare.
Ideal for events from 500 guests up to 1500 guests
Includes use of the facility for a four hour evening event, onsite venue manager and security Convenient parking structures available nearby (regular rates apply)
Venue load-in begins at 5pm
- Unbeatable venue location and size
- 19,000 square feet of space with ability to add additional areas
- Choice of one or both breezeways
- Newly renovated restroom facilities
- Elevated walkways
- Bluestone sidewalks
- Day-of event staging begins at 9:30am (John Street Parking Lot)
- Event gates around the facility
- Fenetex retractable screens
- Flexible event layout
- Wi-Fi, onsite ATM, onsite power connections
- Onsite catering hookups in John Street Parking Lot.
Rates*Available for Evening Rentals with load-in starting after 5pm ONLY.
|Monday thru Thursday - Evening||$3000|